Aim – Innovation
Last year, Elias Mastoras, founder of Youthorama NGO, created the world’s first mini football for blind children. Most importantly, this lightweight football, which has bells inside, cannot be bought in a store: It can only be donated to blind or visually impaired children or young people and their schools.
Objectives – Pillars
1) Distribution for free to blind or visually impaired children and young people around the world, especially those from underprivileged backgrounds.
2) Donation to general and special schools for inclusive physical education activities.
3) Implementation of educational programs in children’s and young people’s communities to promote empathy and inclusion.
1) Blind or visually impaired children and young people, their families and schools.
2) Mixed groups – for blind and sighted children and young people – in formal and non-formal education settings and leisure time, to encourage inclusive activities for all.
The educational component of the “A Ball for All” program which will be piloted in schools across Greece in the academic year 2019-20 is supported with a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF)).